Curlew, an easy to use, free and open source multimedia converter for Linux, has reached version 0.1.15.3.Curlew 0.1.15.3 can be used to convert more than 100 different formats, show detailed file information, preview conversion, insert subtitles, and much more.
Highlights of Curlew 0.1.15.3:
• The preview file is now deleted after the aborting process;
• The option to show or hide the toolbar's icons text has been added;
• A bug in the curlew.desktop file has been corrected;
• The option to switch manually between available languages has been added;
• A new icons set has been added;
• The option to change toolbar icons or make your own icons has been added;
• The option to shut down the computer after it finishes a task has been implemented.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download Curlew 0.1.15.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.