The latest version of Wine can be downloaded from Softpedia
Alexandre Julliard announced on December 21 a new development version of the Wine app, which brings assorted bug fixes and improvements.As usual, the number of new features and bug fixes in the development version of Wine (Wine is Not An Emulator) is quite large, even if we don’t take the important changes into account.
Highlights of Wine 1.5.20:
• A bunch of dlls with ugly names for API sets support have been added;
• More ATL functions have been implemented;
• The SD sector location is now used to compute the serial of a UDF volume;
• Delphi 6 Personal Edition now install properly;
• Opening new query window in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express no longer fails due to atl80 insufficiency;
• Tencent Messenger 2008/2009 no longer crashes with initialization failure due to atl80.dll;
• The WinUAE GUI now resizez corectly when its window size increases;
• The Evolve client (.NET 4.0 app) no longer fails on startup due to WindowsCodecs PngDecoder_Frame_GetThumbnail() stub returning E_NOTIMPL instead of WINCODEC_ERR_CODECNOTHUMBNAIL;
• Circuitmaker 2000 schematic no longer hangs when editing text strings;
• KwMusic's config program no longer needs the unimplemented function msvcrt.dll._atodbl;
• The handling of font orientation in advanced graphics mode has been fixed;
• Text justification has been fixed to properly handle logical coordinates;
• Helper functions have been added for GetTextExtentExPoint;
• An unneeded address-of operator has been removed from the array name;
• A stub dll for DirectX 11 was added.
Wine 1.5.20 also brings bug fixes for the following Windows games and tools: King's Bounty : The Legend, EA Origin, Heroes of Might and Magic V, World of Dragons, Children of the Nile, The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition, Wallace & Gromit, Conflict: Denied Ops, and The Settlers 7.
Download Wine 1.5.20 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.