ConfigServer Firewall 6.06 Improves Perl Module Detection
The latest version of ConfigServer Firewall can be downloaded from Softpedia
ConfigServer Firewall, an SPI iptables firewall that is straightforward, easy and flexible to configure and secure, with extra checks to ensure smooth operation, is now at version 6.06.Highlights of ConfigServer Firewall 6.06:
• The csf/lfd module no longer fails to run if a non-critical configuration file does not exist;
• The minimal perl module detection on new installs has been improved;
• A slurp routine has been implemented for configuration files;
• Leading and trailing spaces are now ignored;
• Additional debug logging has been added for RT_*_LIMIT;
• The “call to Time::HiRes::sleep” function was replaced with standard sleep;
• New Dovecot entries were added in csf.pignore.
• Initial file processing has been modified.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of new features and fixes.
Download CSF 6.06 right now from Softpedia.