ConfigServer Firewall, an SPI iptables firewall that is straight-forward, easy and flexible to configure and secure with extra checks to ensure smooth operation, is now at version 5.67.
Highlights of ConfigServer Firewall 5.6.7:
• A problem with permanent IP blocking when using LF_SELECT has been fixed;
• A new locking system has been implemented in order to try to mitigate an iptables bug;
• Flushing on the lfd pid file has been implemented so that it is always accurate;
• Improvements to csf --grep [ip] to escape regular expression matching has been added;
• LF_REPEATBLOCK option has been added. This option instructs csf to deny an already blocked IP address the number of times set;
• ST_DISKW option has been added. This option adds disk write performance statistics to the stats graphs.
Check out the complete changelog
for a complete list of new features and fixes.
Download CSF 5.6.7
right now from Softpedia.