Clutter, a GObject-based library for creating fast, visually rich, graphical user interfaces, which works by manipulating a scene-graph of 2D surfaces, or 'actors', inside a 3D space, is now at version 1.12.0.
Highlights of Clutter 1.12.0:
· The device tracking for core X11 pointers has been repaired. This was a problem when master input devices could emit both touch and pointer events, causing an inconsistent state;
· Text direction in BinLayout has been fixed. According to the developers, the text direction of the children of an Actor using the BinLayout layout manager should be taken into account;
· Summary position in RTL locales has been fixed;
· Track coordinates and device ids in test-events now works properly;
· Device number in debug messages from input-device is now printed;
· Several translations updates have been implemented.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download Clutter 1.12.0
right now from Softpedia.