Clutter 1.11.16 Brings Fixes to Gesture-Based Actions
A lot of other fixes and improvements have also been added
Clutter, a GObject-based library for creating fast, visually rich, graphical user interfaces, which works by manipulating a scene-graph of 2D surfaces, or 'actors', inside a 3D space, is now at version 1.11.16.Highlights of Clutter 1.11.16:
· Fixes for gesture-based actions have been implemented;
· Modified Enter keys no longer end up in the Text buffer for single-line ClutterText actors;
· Touch event support to ClutterClickAction has been added;
· Gestures no longer get canceled after missing a button release event;
· Updated translations have been implemented;
· Key focus settings have been normalized.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clutter 1.11.16 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.