Clutter, a GObject-based library for creating fast, visually rich, graphical user interfaces, which works by manipulating a scene-graph of 2D surfaces, or 'actors', inside a 3D space, is now at version 1.10.8.
The developers have stated that Clutter 1.10.8 is now the newest stable version available. Users who want a more advanced version, but unstable, should try the 1.11.4 release. Highlights of Clutter 1.10.8:
· Touch events were not delivered to the correct actors, so touch event delivery and implementation has been fixed;
· An interactive test is now available to verify the implementation of Touch events;
· Some additional annotations were necessary to generate the Vala bindings from the introspection data;
· link test-conformance against libm has been fixed;
· Assorted introspection fixes from Vala have been implemented. Download Clutter 1.10.8
right now from Softpedia. Follow us on Google+