ClamTk, a GUI frontend for ClamAV using Perl and Gtk libraries developed to make the life of Linux users a lot easier, has just hit version 5.0.Even if it's just a frontend, ClamTk still provides the same functionality as the one that only runs in a terminal. The number and quality of the fixes are quite impressive.
Highlights of ClamTk 5.0:
• Right-click file manager support, for various application including Nautilus, has been implemented;
• The Virustotal API is now used (it requires perl-JSON and perl-LWP-Protocol-https);
• Time::Piece is now used instead of Date::Cal;
• Built-in documentation has been implemented;
• The language support has been improved.
Check the official website for a complete backlog of changes and new features in this applications. You can download ClamTk 5.0 right now from Softpedia.