Cheese 3.10.2 Released with Lots of Memory Leak Fixes
The latest version of the Cheese app can be found on Softpedia
Cheese, a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures and videos from a webcam that also includes graphical effects based on the gstreamer-backend, is now at version 3.10.2.Cheese 3.10 RC can be used to take photos and videos, and it's based on GNOME 3.0, GStreamer, Clutter, and GNOME Video Effects.
Highlights of Cheese 3.10.2:
• A leak in the CheeseCameraDeviceMonitor test has been corrected;
• The unused-but-set warning in EogThumbNav has been fixed;
• A memory leak in cheese_camera_device_get_caps() has been fixed;
• Some memory leaks in cheese_fileutil_init() have been corrected;
• Looping over GStrv has been simplified;
• Various translations have been added;
• A number of smaller fixes have been implemented;
• The documentation has been updated.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement. Download Cheese 3.10.2 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW