Recently launched on Google Play Store, Carbon Twitter client has just received its first major update. Developers have added a ton of bug fixes, but also two new features that are meant to improve users’ overall experience.
The latest version of Carbon
features Verified & Private badges and Quick mentions. The following bug fixes have been confirmed for this update as well:
- Notification bug that crashed after tapping;
- Repeat Notifications;
- Notification bug that crashed app when Avatar couldn't be loaded;
- Direct Messages Delete bug wasn't saving changes;
- Long press bug on Messages;
- Composition Screen Account Selector bug;
- User Profile Bio: tapping on Mentions & Hashtags bug;
- Timeline duplicated tweets on concurrent refreshes;
- Compose bug that didn't allow tweeting at 140 characters.
Carbon for Twitter 22.214.171.124 is now available as a free download via Google Play Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 4.0 and up. Check it out here