Cantata, a client for the music player daemon (MPD) that originally started as a fork of QtMPC, is now at version 0.9.0.According to the developers, Cantata 0.9.0 can be compiled with KDE support, or as a pure Qt4 application.
Highlights of Cantata 0.9.0:
• A 'server' mode has been aded to cantata-dynamic;
• Support for 'Similar Artists' has been added in the dynamic mode;
• A GUI setting to control the enforcement of single-click has been implemented;
• When refreshing DB, make sure Albums view is at top level;
• Device sync support for Qt-only builds has been implemented;
• The retrieval of covers from file-system based devices;
• An option to support GNOME media keys has been added.
The complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cantata 0.9.0 right now from Softpedia.