Henri Helmisen and his father were getting out of their van in a parking lot in Finland when the 17-year-old Henri noticed smoke coming out of his pocket. It was his iPhone.
Henri’s phone had caught fire. The youngster quickly pulled out the smoking device, threw it on the hard concrete and stood clear of the thick smoke as his father inspected the remains.
Recorded by CCTV cameras, the incident is far from unique, but it certainly raises some issues with consumers. For instance, imagine what could happen if you’re wearing slim-fit that day and you’re not able to pull the blazing device out in time? Burning your thigh is one thing…
Undoubtedly, some customers will think twice before going out to buy an iPhone if these incidents don’t stop.
since when did apple has some quality? throw all those apple products in the garbage and don't ever buy any apple again. Kill Apple Company so that it would not be able to sell radioactive, defective, garbage, trash products again.