The latest version of Calibre can be downloaded from Softpedia
Version 0.9.21 of the Ebook reader and management software Calibre was announced on March 1, marking an important milestone for this amazing software.If you have an e-book reader, the Calibre software is a must-have. It does so many things for the avid reader that it would take a lot of time to just enumerate all the features.
As usual, Calibre comes with some changes and this latest release is full of new features and even a couple of drivers.
Highlights of Calibre 0.9.21:
• A button has been added to the book page that helps the user get another random book. This button only appears when browsing random books;
• The cover uploading function has been updated for Kobo firmware 2.3.1 and later;
• A tweak has been added under Preferences->Tweaks. Calibre will try to recognize numbers inside the text fields, like titles, when sorting;
• The Amazon and Foyles store plugins have been updated;
• A setting has been added in Preferences->Tweaks. Users can now control the sorting of the Copy to Library and Quick Switch menus. If the number of libraries is larger than the set value, the lists are sorted alphabetically and not by frequency of use;
• A driver has been added for the Iriver Story EB12;
• When pasting a copied text into the comments area, users can now choose to discard all formatting. Right click on the comments area and select 'Paste and Match style'. This action will paste the copied text as plain text formatted, in the current style;
• Updating the cover is now a separate option for Book Polishing. User can now update the metadata without updating the cover;
• A bug that caused the ORIGINAL_EPUB format to be replaced by the EPUB format has been corrected.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. You can also check out our review of Calibre.
Download Calibre 0.9.21 right now from Softpedia.