The latest version of Calibre can be downloaded from Softpedia
Version 0.9.19 of the Ebook reader and management software Calibre was announced on February 15, marking an important milestone for this amazing software.If you have an e-book reader, the Calibre software is a must-have. It does so many things for the avid reader that it would take a lot of time to just enumerate all the features.
As usual, Calibre comes with some changes, this time with a new tool that aims to improve EPUB and AZW3 files.
Highlights of Calibre 0.9.19:
• A new tool called "Polish books" has been introduced and allows users to perform various automated cleanup actions on EPUB and AZW3 files without doing a full conversion. Polishing books is all about putting the shine of perfection on your ebook files. You can use it to subset embedded fonts, update the metadata in the book files from the metadata in the calibre library, manipulate the book jacket, etc.;
• A driver for the Trekstor Pyrus Mini has been added;
• An option to change the minimum font size in the Ebook viewer has been added;
• Support for converting documents with math typesetting has been added;
• More conditions when using date based columns with reference to 'today' have been implemented;
• Transforming to titlecase – handle typographic hyphens in all caps phrases;
• The application can now handle feeds that have entries with empty ids;
• A regression that broke the template editor has been repaired;
• Do not block startup while scanning the computer for available network interfaces. This speeds up startup time on some windows computers with lots of spurious network interfaces;
• A few news sources have been improved such as New Yorker, Kommersant, Le Monde (Subscription version), and NZ Herald.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. You can also check out our review of Calibre.
Download Calibre 0.9.19 right now from Softpedia.