The latest version of Calibre can be downloaded from Softpedia
Version 0.9.14 of the Ebook reader and management software Calibre was announced on January 4, marking an important milestone for this amazing software.If you have an e-book reader, the Calibre software is a must-have. It does so many things for the avid reader, that it would take a lot of time to just enumerate all the features.
As usual, Calibre comes with some improvements, this time to the book import feature. A few drivers were also added in this latest version.
Highlights of Calibre 0.9.14:
• When adding multiple books and duplicates are found, the application now allows the user to select which of the duplicate books will be added anyway;
• Device drivers for Kobo Arc and Polaroid Android Tablet have been added;
• When sorting by series, the application now uses the language of the book in order to decide what leading articles to remove, just as is done for sorting by title;
• The PDF Output has been tweaked and a bug has been fixed;
• Support for upgraded DB on the newest Kobo firmware has been implemented;
• A typo that broke the use of custom paper sizes in PDF output has been fixed;
• Empty anchors present at the end of a page in a PDF document have been repaired;
• Setting the series number for custom series type columns to zero is now allowed;
• When the user is bulk editing custom series-type columns and is not providing a series number, the application now uses 1 as the default, instead of none;
• An issue with catalog generation using Hungarian UI and author_sort beginning with multiple letter groups has been fixed;
• Spectator Magazine, Oxford Mail and Outside Magazine by Krittika Goyal, have been added.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. You can also check out our review of Calibre.
Download Calibre 0.9.14 right now from Softpedia.