Version 0.8.69 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on September 14th, with some important new features and fixes.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.69:
• A button has been added to the toolbar to switch themes easily;
• Users can now single out books from the failed metadata download and process them individually;
• The last used window size of the conversion dialogs is now kept;
• azw3 files are now sent to Kindles by default, since the KK now has azw3 support;
• Support for CSS pseudo classes :hover, :link, :visited, :first-line, :focus, :active, :first-letter has been added;
• A regression in the previous release that broke sending of books to the second SD card in SONY readers has been fixed;
• ebook catalog generation on Linux systems, where the encoding is not UTF-8, has been fixed.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
Download Calibre 0.8.69
right now from Softpedia.