Version 0.8.67 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on August 24th, with some important new features and fixes.
Calibre 0.8.67 comes with a lot of minor fixes and improvements, especially in regard to the PDF output function.Highlights of Calibre 0.8.67:
• A PDF Outline based on the Table of Contents of the input document can now be created;
• An option under Structure Detection to set the 'Start reading at' metadata with an XPath expression has been added;
• Detecting and connecting to devices is now easier on networks where MDNS is disabled;
• Specifying the name of a link when using the insert link button is now allowed;
• pdfmanipulate command-line utility has been removed;
•A regression that broke sorting of non series titles, before series titles, has been fixed.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
.Download Calibre 0.8.67
right now from Softpedia.