Version 0.8.64 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on August 10th, with some important new features and fixes.
Calibre 0.8.64 comes with a lot of minor fixes and improvements, especially one that affects the creation of catalogs. Highlights of Calibre 0.8.64:
• Viewing images in the book, in a separate pop-up window by right clicking on the image, is now allowed;
• Generation of catalogs in AZW3 format can be performed;
• A PDF version of the User Manual has been added;
• A broken handling of nesting for HTML 5 tags when parsing with BeautifulSoup has been fixed;
• Line scrolling no longer stops at breaks option not working in paged moder;
• When generating EPUB/MOBI catalogs, users can add more flexible rules for excluding books.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
Download Calibre 0.8.64
right now from Softpedia.