Version 0.8.63 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on July 27th, with some important new features and fixes.
Calibre 0.8.63 comes with a lot of minor fixes and improvements, especially in the ebook reader part of the application.Highlights of Calibre 0.8.63:
• Quick saving and loading of viewer settings as 'themes' is now allowed;
• A restore defaults button to the viewer preferences dialog has been added;
• Simple settings for text and background colors have been added;
• A bug where some Calibre generated KF8 files would cause the Amazon KF8 viewer on the Touch to go into an infinite loop when using the next page function, has been fixed;
• Normalize unicode strings before writing to file, to workaround lack of support for non-normal unicode in Amazon's MOBI renderer;
• A regression in Kobo driver that caused the on device column to not be updated after deleting books has been fixed.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
.Download Calibre 0.8.63
right now from Softpedia.