Version 0.8.61 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on July 20th, with some important new features and fixes.
Calibre 0.8.61 comes with a lot of minor fixes and improvements, including for bulk metadata edit dialog.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.61:
• A paged mode that splits up the text into pages has been added;
• A regression in the auto-complete functionality for authors/series/tags etc introduced in 0.8.60 has been fixed;
• Drivers for various Android devices have been added;
• Support for the new language EXTH header field in MOBI files generated by kindlegen 2.5 has been added;
• An option to swap main memory and card has been added;
• When splitting on page breaks, ignore page-breaks with values of auto and inherit;
• libglib has been included in order to avoid incompatibilities with glib on various distros.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
Download Calibre 0.8.61
right now from Softpedia.