Version 0.8.58 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on June 29th, with some important new features and fixes.
Calibre 0.8.58 brings various improvements for generated covers and introduces quite a few new drivers for a few devices. Highlights of Calibre 0.8.58:
• Texture for Calibre generated covers has been added;
• Drivers for Sogo SS-4370, HTC G2 and Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet have been added;
• Search to the Manage tags/series/etc. Dialogs have been added;
• Support for images embedded in the HTML has been added;
• A more robust handling of EINTR during IPC has been implemented;
• A bug that could cause corrupted output when doing an EPUB/OEB to EPUB conversion has been fixed;
• News sources have been improved.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
. Download Calibre 0.8.58
right now from Softpedia. Follow us on Google+