Brasero, an application used to burn CDs and DVDs for the Gnome Desktop, designed to be as simple as possible, is now at version 3.6.0.
Brasero 3.6.0 has gathered quite a few fixes while it was in the beta stages, but now it reached a stable version.
Highlights of Brasero 3.6.0:
• The application has been ported to GStreamer 1.0;
• Settings are now in the correct path;
• Desktop Actions for Unity have been added;
• Brasero now requires gstpbutils-1.0 instead of 0.10;
• Build without preview has been fixed;
• The new documentation infrastructure has been ported;
• Fix build, link libbrasero-burn against libm;
• Various translation updates have been implemented.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download Brasero 3.6.0
right now from Softpedia.