Brasa OS, a Linux distribution based on Debian, which has its own repository, a lightweight graphical interface and custom packages built, resulting in superior performance, is now at version 1.0.
The developers of Brasa OS 1.0
have implemented a large number of updates in this new release and even added a few new features. such as:
• A new installer has been implemented;
• New custom art has been added;
• Pre-configured Anonymous browser, in full version, has been added;
• X.Org, Brasero, Midori, Shutter, GIMP, and a lot of other applications have been added;
• New optional full package installer featuring software such as Audacity, Banshee, LibreOffice, SMPlayer, Tor, and many others has been added to the distribution;
• Various other improvements and bug fixes have been added.Download Brasa OS 1.0
right now from Softpedia.