Black Friday Deals at Target Include Cuts for Xbox 360, PS3, Vita and 3DS
Gamers can also get gift cards for video game purchases
Retail giant Target announces that all those shopping in its stores starting with Thursday at 9 PM will get access to a wide range of deals linked to the video game world, including special prices for the biggest consoles and a number of recently launched titles.A statement from the company offers information on the most interesting deals:
- gamers can get a 100 dollar (78 Euro) cut on a bundle for the Xbox 360 that includes the 4 GB version of the Microsoft home console, Kinect, two video games, a wireless console and one month of Xbox Live Gold;
- the PlayStation 3 with 250 GB of hard drive, one controller and two games is on sale for 199.99 dollars (155 Euro);
- the PlayStation Vita, the Wi-Fi version, with LEGO Batman 2 included, is 199.99 dollars (155 Euro);
- 149.99 dollars (117 Euro) for the Nintendo 3DS handheld with Super Mario Bros 3D Land included;
- those who buy Halo 4, Forza Horizon or Assassin’s Creed 3 get a 20 dollar (15 Euro) gift card that can be used for other Target products.