Vuze Client, an end-to-end application that acts as a complete Bittorrent downloader without slowing down the computer, is now at version 126.96.36.199.Vuze Bittorrent Client 188.8.131.52 is relatively lightweight and can be used to download torrents and even act as a search engine.
The application features a few important options such as Metasearch, a way of finding torrents without having to actually open the websites in an Internet browser.
We reviewed Vuze a while ago and found out that although it comes with an impressive array of features, it will only appeal to the regular users as the application is a little cumbersome and difficult to use.
Highlights of Vuze 184.108.40.206:
• The 'move do not download files to a subfolder' feature has been removed because it was “misbehaving”;
• A 'pause for' (or 'resume after') option has been added to the File menu to temporarily suspend downloads for a time period;
• An option to prevent automatic copy to iTunes, after conversion to allow tagging, has been added;
• An option to place 'do not download' stub files into a subdirectory has been implemented (it's currently limited to downloads with less than or equal to 2048 files);
• The ability to prefer the IPv4 stack, to help with some connection issues on Java 1.7, has been added;
• Vuze now attempts to detect if the user is running over a VPN and will provide a prompt to bind to the VPN interface for increased privacy;
• The ability to specify alternative DNS servers (default=Google DNS), to be used when resolving SOCKS proxies, has been added;
• Vuze now detects if an explicitly bound interface is present when the user starts the application;
• The option to close Vuze/perform computer power functions, when transcoding completes, has been added.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Vuze 220.127.116.11 right now from Softpedia.