FrostWire, a BitTorrent client (formerly a Gnutella client) that’s the result of a collaborative effort from hundreds of Open Source and freelance developers, is now at version 5.5.1.
Highlights of FrostWire 5.5.1:
• A new Clear Inactive button on transfers has been implemented;
• A new setting has been implemented to use the default system media player instead of FrostWire's;
• New download Cloud URLs, Torrents and Magnets can be added by entering URLs on the search field;
• Full screen video playback can now be toggled with a double click;
• A cloud download error has been fixed;
• Resizing issues on preview download dialogs have been repaired;
• Mime type guessing is now faster when sharing files on Wi-Fi.
Check out the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download FrostWire 5.5.1
right now from Softpedia.