Lots of new things are included in the latest version of Battlelog
Battlefield 4's Battlelog online service has just been updated with a variety of different improvements and new features, not to mention plenty of fixes to bugs that have been spotted by players of the first-person shooter.Battlefield 4 launched last year and, just like Battlefield 3, it used the Battlelog online service to allow owners to access the multiplayer mode as well as keep track of their progress inside the game's different modes.
Now, Battlelog has just been updated with quite a few new things, from improved Battlepack suggestions, to bug fixes, not to mention the support of the upcoming Platoons feature for Battlefield 4.
You can check out the full changelog below, via the official forums.
- We are happy to announce that we will roll out Platoons for Battlelog for Battlefield 4 later this month - stay tuned!
- Battlelog emblems will now show up in-game on Playstation 4, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
- We are aware of an issue, where you receive new Soldier Portraits in Battlepacks, although it appears as if you have unlocked all of them. We are investigating!
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Improved how Battlepacks progression is calculated for Suggestions, so that they are less likely to appear
- The Com Center/Friends list in the mobile app no longer shows the playing/online/offline category (still indicated using the colors), to make it more coherent with the Com Center on Battlelog.com
- Minor tweaks to the Awards section in the mobile app, when viewing individual awards (medal + ribbon)
- Other minor improvement and tweaks
- Fixed an issue where the Server Browser in the mobile app would remain empty
- Fixed some blocking issues with the QR Code sign-in flow from Playstation 4 in the mobile app
- Fixed an issue with the Unified Game Manager, where it didn't show the "Set as Active" button if you played on PS3, but had a PS4 soldier active
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't add a Battle Report as favorite in the mobile app
- Choosing Game Size filter settings in the mobile app's Server Browser is no longer listed as Unknown
- Fixed an issue on the mobile app, where you sometimes couldn't click elements in the left side of the app, or it would take you to wrong sub-pages
- The service stars progression bar now shows in the Stats -> Vehicles view
- Fixed various issues with Tracking and Suggestions in the mobile app
- Some player prizes/awards texts had gone missing from BF3 Battle Reports; they are now back
- Certain images on the not-logged-in home page for Battlelog for BF4 didn't show in Internet Explorer 11
- Fixed an issue with the Missions creation in the mobile app, where the "Any Map" was shown as "Unknown"
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for some ranks in the Battle Feed was not showing the correct name
- Better BF4 home section in the mobile app, if you log in with an account that does not own Battlefield 4
- The Custom Region filter in the Server Browser should now be fully functional and shiny
- Fixed an issue where the SPM value showed as 0, when using the profile replay on the Soldier page
- Fixed an issue in the mobile app's Battle Reports, where the teams were sometimes named "Unknown"
- Fixed an issue on the Soldier section in the mobile app, where you could slide the page left and right
- Various other minor fixes
Battlelog has already been updated seamlessly, but expect DICE to continue tinkering with the online service in the future.