Kshutdown, a graphical shutdown utility for Linux that allows users to turn off or suspend the computer at the specified time, is now at version 3.0 Beta 5
Highlights of Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 5:
• Auto update location/width when the screen size changes;
• The confirmation message box has been improved;
• The "Quit" shortcut has been changed to Ctrl+Shift+Q;
• Use current/default file manager instead of hardcoded "/usr/bin/dolphin";
• A few small memory leaks have been repaired;
• Credits, author, and bug report address are now shown in About box.
Check out the changelog
for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 5
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.