Automake, a tool for automatically generating Makefile.in files compliance with the GNU Coding Standards, is now at version 1.12.6.Highlights of Automake 1.12.6:
• The default installation location for python modules has been improved for Python 3 on Debian and Ubuntu systems;
• The maintainer rebuild rules for Makefiles and aclocal.m4 in Automake's own build system work correctly again;
• Python byte-compilation now supports the new layout mandated by PEP-3147;
• A bug which occurred when to python modules were being installed in improper directories, has been fixed;
• Some minor bugs in the Automake's own build system have been corrected;
• Some spurious testsuite failures and other minor testsuite issues have been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Automake 1.12.6 right now from Softpedia.