PeaZip 5.0.1, an open source file and archive manager that can be used to extract, create, and convert multiple archives at once, has been announced.PeaZip 5.0.1 is nothing more than a maintenance update, but users should upgrade to the new version even if they haven't experienced any problems.
Highlights of PeaZip 5.0.1:
• The application has been compiled with Lazarus 1.0.10;
• The file name information has been added in the non readable archive dialog;
• The special folders, such as desktop, root, and so on, are now translated in localization language;
• Some untranslated strings have been completed;
• Disabling the unused keyboard shortcut in each context is now working properly;
• Various minor fixes and improvements have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found here.
Download PeaZip 5.0.1 right now from Softpedia.