Arch Linux, an independently developed i686/x86-64 general purpose GNU/Linux distribution that focuses on simplicity, minimalism, and code elegance, is now at version 2012.09.07.
Unlike the previous release of Arch Linux, this version comes with just a few updated packages and some bugfixes. Highlights of Arch Linux 2012.09.07:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.5.3;
• The script boot parameter has been fixed and now it works properly;
• When booting via PXE and NFS or NBD, the distribution ISO will be copied to RAM for a more stable experience;
• The live medium now contains usb_modeswitch and wvdial allowing users to establish a network connection using a UMTS USB dongle;
• The newest versions of initscripts, systemd and netcfg have been included in the distribution. Download Arch Linux 2012.09.07
right now from Softpedia.