Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.37.Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.37:
• Ensure that concurrent requests, that require a DIGEST authentication challenge, receive different nonce values;
• Ensure that, if a client aborts a request when sending a “chunked request body,” this is communicated correctly to the client reading the request body;
• Create clearer links from the JNDI How-To to the Tomcat specific options for configuring JNDI resources;
• Apache Commons Daemon has been updated to version 1.0.13;
• Enable web applications to provide their own Expression Language interpreter in order to allow them to optimize processing of expressions.
A complete list of changes, fixes, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.37 right now from Softpedia.