Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.32.
Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.32:
• Web application reloading and static fields in shared libraries have been improved;
• To avoid class loading-related problems (ClassCastExceptions), messages indicating the classloader are now stopped;
• SSI and CGI Support has been enabled. Because of the security risks associated with CGI and SSI available to web applications, these features were disabled by default;
• Unix symlinks will not work when used in a web application to link resources located outside the web application root directory;
• Additional APIs, available to all of the web applications by putting unpacked classes into a "classes" directory, have been available;
• To override the XML parser implementation or interfaces, you must use the endorsed mechanism of the JVM.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.32
right now from Softpedia.