Apache Subversion 1.8.4, a fully-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS, has been released.Apache Subversion 1.8.4 brings a lot of bugfixes, which are available for the client and the server alike.
Highlights of Apache Subversion 1.8.4:
• The assertion on urls of the form “file://./” has been corrected;
• A few problems with reverting moves have been corrected;
• Network connections have been reduced for automatic merge;
• The Path corruption during reintegration has been fixed;
• The result of xml parsing is now verified;
• The error messages provided during commit have been improved;
• An assertion that occurred when upgrading old working copies has been fixed;
• Various Windows fixes have been integrated.
A complete list of changes for the client and the server can be found in the official changelog. Download Apache Subversion 1.8.4 right now from Softpedia.