Apache Subversion 1.8.1 Improves the SQlite Error Output
The developers have integrated a large number of improvements and fixes
Apache Subversion 1.8.1, a fully-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS, has been released.Apache Subversion 1.8.1 brings a lot of bugfixes, which are available for the client and the server alike.
Highlights of Apache Subversion 1.8.1:
• The SQlite error message output has been improved;
• Platforms that are lacking 'mmap' are now supported;
• Configuration files are now allowed to start with UTF-8 BOM;
• The error messages have been improved;
• 'automatic merge' has been renamed to 'complete merge';
• The HTTP status handling has been improved;
• The network usage has been reduced;
• A duplicated ancestry check has been removed;
• The support for 'get-file-revs-reversed' capability has been fixed.
A complete list of changes, for the client and the server, can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Subversion 1.8.1 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW