Apache Subversion, a fully-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS, has reached version 1.8.0.Apache Subversion 1.8.0 brings a lot of bugfixes, which are available for the client and the server alike.
Highlights of Apache Subversion 1.8.0:
• The neon support has been removed;
• The Berkeley DB FS backend has been removed;
• Inheritable properties are now supported;
• The repository can now suggest config for autoprops;
• The gpg-agent is now supported for password caching;
• Authz rules can now be stored inside the repository;
• The --include-externals option has been added for the 'svn list';
• The --ignore-properties option has been added for the 'svn diff'.
A complete list of changes, for the client and the server, can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Subversion 1.8.0 right now from Softpedia.