Apache Subversion, a fully-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS, has reached version 1.7.9.Apache Subversion 1.7.9 brings a lot of bugfixes, which are available for the client and the server alike.
Highlights of Apache Subversion 1.7.9:
• A few error messages about svn:date and svn:author props have been improved;
• The local_relpath assertion has been fixed;
• A memory leak has been fixed in 'svn log';
• An incorrect authorization failure, that occurred when using neon, the http library, has been fixed;
• mod_dav_svn no longer omits some property values for activity urls;
• Memory usage has been improved, especially when committing properties in mod_dav_svn.
A complete list of changes, for the client and the server, can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Subversion 1.7.9 right now from Softpedia.