Apache Subversion, a fully-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS, has reached version 1.7.8.
Apache Subversion 1.7.8 brings a lot of bugfixes, which are available for the client and the server alike.
Highlight of Apache Subversion 1.7.8:
• Typos have been fixed in pt_BR, es and zh_TW translations;
• Some missing attributes have been added to the "svn log -v --xml" output;
• A svn patch ignoring hunks has been fixed;
• A hang with ra_serf during error processing has been repaired;
• SEGV with "svnmucc cp rev arg" has been fixed during argv processing;
• Conflict handling on symlinks has been repaired;
• Threading availability is now properly detected.
A complete list of changes, for the client and the server, can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Subversion 1.7.8 right now from Softpedia.
Apache Subversion 1.7.8 Officially Released
HOT RIGHT NOW