AntiX 12.5 Beta 2 Distro Is Based on Linux Kernel 3.6.11 and 3.7.10
The developers also included a more recent kernel, 3.8.4 antiX
AntiX, a fast, lightweight and easy-to-install Linux Live CD distribution based on Debian Testing and MEPIS, for Intel-AMD x86 compatible systems, is now at version 12.5 Beta 2.AntiX 12.5 Beta 2 comes with just a few changes and updates, but, more importantly, with a version for the 64-bit architecture.
Highlights of AntiX 12.5 Beta 2:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.6.11, for the 32-bit version;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.7.10, for the 64-bit version;
• Linux kernel 3.8.4 antiX is available in the repositories;
• dist-upgrade up to March 24;
• The latest Iceweasel browser version is now available, via the meta-package installer.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download AntiX 12.5 Beta 2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW