Mutter, a window and compositing manager that displays and manages your desktop via OpenGL, has reached version 3.7.90.
Owen Taylor has announced that Mutter 3.7.90
was released, repairing a few problems and updating a couple of features.
Highlights of Mutter 3.7.90:
• Support for a wrapper, for the XI2.3 pointer, has been added;
• The style of resize popups has been updated;
• Compositor <-> application frame synchronization has been implemented;
• Animated backgrounds are now working;
• Show correct shortcut in window menus.
Although it can be used stand-alone, it is primarily intended to be used as the display core of a larger system, such as GNOME Shell. It can be enhanced by plug-ins and it's utilized in conjuncture with GNOME Shell.
Download Mutter 3.7.90
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.