Angry Birds, the popular game that arrived on mobile devices about two years ago, has just been updated on Android with a new set of levels.
The team of developers behind the application is celebrating the anniversary, and the new levels reflect that.
The mobile game
, now highly popular on various platforms out there, including Android, iOS, and Windows Phone, was made available for Apple’s devices for the first time about two years ago, and this is what its maker Rovio celebrates.
Back in December, Rovio made available the Birdday Party update for the owners of Apple iOS devices, and is now pushing it to more users out there.
The update brings along no less than 15 brand new levels to Android, and all of them are birthday cake levels.
There are also a series of other treats for users to benefit from as soon as they start playing those levels, such as the orange bird from Seasons, or new graphics and menu designs, the development team explains.
The best part of the deal is the fact that Rovio has just unlocked all levels for all of its users, to allow them to celebrate as well.
The changelog for the new game
- Happy 2nd Birthday, Angry Birds!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with 15 brand new birthday cake levels!
- Celebrate 300 LEVELS of Angry Birds!
- Party with the amazing expandable orange bird!
- Check out the spiffy new menus and graphics!
- Special birthday achievements make this update a treat!
- As a birthday gift to our fans, all episodes are now unlocked!
The new application release is available for all Android devices that run under the Android 1.6 and later iterations of the platform.
The new flavor of the mobile game arrived in the Android Market as version 2.0.2, but can be downloaded from Softpedia as well, via this link