AmaroK 2.6.0, a music player for Linux and Unix with an intuitive interface, has been announced by the AmaroK development team.
After a development period of over seven months, the new Amarok version is finally here with a wealth of new features and improvements.
AmaroK 2.6.0 Highlights:
• A complete overhaul of the iPod, iPad and iPhone has been done, including solid support for device playlists;
• Transcoding for iPod-like and USB Mass Storage devices is now supported;
• The Free Music Chart service is now activated by default;
• Embedded Cover support for Ogg and Flac files has been added;
• Album Art support for tracks on the filesystem and USB Mass Storage devices has been added;
• Numerous bug-fixes.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download AmaroK 2.6.0
right now from Softpedia.