Alpha Protocol is a video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the first title in an all-new intellectual property made by the experienced studio, and was published by Sega for platforms like the PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360, released on May 28, 2010, in Europe, and June 1, in North America.
Alpha Protocol is a third person shooter at its core, but has deep role playing mechanics and stealth themes, being marketed as 'The Espionage RPG', with players controlling special agent Michael Thorton, an American agent who needs to uncover a global conspiracy by going undercover in a variety of cities all around the world, winning the trust of shady characters as well as fighting for his life in a variety of ambushes through the story, while upgrading his skills, like hacking through computers to uncover relevant information and deciding the fate of the world.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Social Butterfly (10 points): Gain Liked reputation status of 3 people (who must all Like you at the same time).
- Antisocial (10 points): Get 3 people to hate you (who must all hate you at the same time).
- Ready For Anything (5 points): Acquire the vast majority of Intel available in the game.
- Pistol Mastery (5 points): Score 100 Critical Hits with the Pistol.
- SMG Havoc (5 points): Achieve the maximum SMG Critical Hit Multiplier 7 times in your career.
- Shotgun Crowd Control (5 points): Score 100 Critical Hits with the Shotgun.
- Assault Rifle Marksmanship (5 points): Score 100 head shots with the Assault Rifle.
- Black Belt (5 points): Defeat 50 enemies with CQC.
- Lurker (5 points): Evade or Takedown 75 enemies across your career.
- One With The Shadows (5 points): Complete 3 missions with less than 5 kills and with no enemies alerted to your presence.
- Technophile (5 points): Complete 5 missions wherein 6 different gadgets are used.
Check out a video of Alpha Protocol in action below.