SeaMonkey 2.24, a complete Internet suite featuring a web browser, an email client, and even a full HTML editing solution, has been released.The 2.24 branch of SeaMonkey has just started to receive updates, and the developers decided to promoted a new stable release after only one Beta version.
Highlights for SeaMonkey 2.24:
• The DoNotTrack and Prompt on Sanitize options have received a number of updates;
• Atom Threading Extensions are now officially supported;
• The application is now based on Mozilla 27;
• The search method for Newsgroup names has been improved;
• The SPDY 3.1 protocol is now officially supported;
• Azure/Skia content rendering on Linux has been corrected and it now works without any issues.
More details about this version can be found in the official announcement. Download SeaMonkey 2.24 right now from Softpedia.