The latest version of SeaMonkey can be downloaded from Softpedia
SeaMonkey 2.23, a web browser, advanced email client, newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing suite, is now available for download.A new version of the popular SeaMonkey suite has been released and packs quite a few features, along with everything else imported from Mozilla Firefox 26.
“Before installing, make sure your computer meets the system requirements. SeaMonkey 2.23 Beta 2 will no longer offer to migrate your data from SeaMonkey 1.x or Mozilla 1.x at the first start after installation.”
“In order to upgrade from such an old version, install the last SeaMonkey 2.0 release first, do the one-time profile upgrade, uninstall SeaMonkey 2.0 and then install your target release,” reads the official announcement.
Highlights of SeaMonkey 2.23:
• The EXIF orientation is now being used when displaying attached images in MailNews;
• “This folder is being processed... to get messages.” alerts on active MailNews folders now identify the account or folder;
• MailNews notifications have a new look;
• The incompatibility with binary extensions such as Lightning has been fixed;
• All plugins, with the exception of recent Flash plugins, now default to click-to-play;
• The password manager now supports script-generated password fields;
• Support for H.264 on Linux is now available if the appropriate GStreamer plugins are installed;
• The CSP implementation now supports multiple policies, including the case of both an enforced and Report-Only policy, per the spec;
• Replies are now marked as “Replied,” if a modified draft in an IMAP Drafts folder has been sent;
• Drag and Drop to and from the Download Manager has been improved;
• All POP3 messages on a server can no longer be re-downloaded if the local disk runs out of space.
More details about this version can be found in the official announcement. Download SeaMonkey 2.23 right now from Softpedia.