Aliens vs. Predator is a multiplatform game made by Rebellion Developments and published by Japanese company Sega for a devices like the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, on February 16, in North America, February 18, in Australia, and February 19, in Europe, as a brand new installment in the older Alien vs. Predator series of games.
The new title is still a first-person shooter and the team at Rebellion, which worked on the first Alien vs. Predator game, wanted to once again emulate the great and varied experience of the other games in the series, by offering three distinct campaigns focused on each of the three factions within the game, the Aliens, Predators and Colonial Marines. However, it wasn't that well received because all the stories were too short for their own good while gameplay failed to meet the expectations of fans.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Eyes of The Demon (15 points): Retrieve the ancient mask.
- World of Hurt (15 points): Survive trial by combat.
- Breaking and Entering (15 points): Find a way into the Research Lab.
- Reclaimer (15 points): Retrieve the second artifact.
- Extinction Agenda (30 points): Destroy the Abomination.
- Stay Frosty (15 points): Complete Marine Campaign on Hard difficulty setting.
- I Admire its Purity (15 points): Complete Alien Campaign on Hard difficulty setting.
- It Ain't No Man (15 points): Complete Predator Campaign on Hard difficulty setting.
- I LOVE the Corps! (30 points): Complete Marine Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting.
- Magnificent, Isn't It? (30 points): Complete Alien Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting.
- One Ugly Mother (30 points): Complete Predator Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting.
- Harsh Language (15 points): Discover all 67 Audio Diaries.
- Quite A Specimen (15 points): Destroy all 50 Royal Jelly Containers.
- Fortune and Glory (15 points): Find all 45 Predator trophy belts.