AjaXplorer, a software that can turn any web server into a file management system and is an alternative to mainstream cloud storage providers, is now at version 4.3.0.Highlights of AjaXplorer 4.3.0:
• The Auth/Conf module has been rewritten. The « role » concept was generalized and refined, and the « group » concept is added as well.
• The WebDAV Component was totally replaced and the software now uses SabreDAV, which is way more active and stable;
• Mailing, Notifications, folder/file Watching are now almost in the core of the application;
• New plugins, including access.hpcloud, a driver to take advantage of the Open-Stack based HP Object Storage offer, cypher.encfs, have been added;
• Desktop Synchronization Tool has been made available as a beta version;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download AjaXplorer 4.3.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a developer version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.