Absolute, an x86 Linux distribution based upon Slackware that concentrates on making sure that Internet, multimedia, document, and general home use works out of the box, is now at version 14.02.
As expected, the Absolute Linux operating system is designed to be lightweight, to run on older hardware, and to make the interface simple and intuitive.
Highlights of Absolute Linux 14.02:
• A new sudo implementation is now available for users;
• The menu and icons for new scripts have been updated;
• Several scripts, utilities and admin programs are now available to all users who have access to root password;
• Refresh networking for users, as well as updating for root, has been added;
• The Email Notification Setup has been updated.
Check out the official changelog
for a complete list of updates.
Download Absolute Linux 14.02
right now from Softpedia.