Moto X owners that purchased their smartphone from AT&T will be pleased to know the carrier has just announced it has started the rollout of a major update.
The new update brings lots of camera improvements, as well as faster response and improved accuracy when using Touchless Control. The following changes are part of this major upgrade for Moto X:
- Enhanced camera auto-white balance performance and color accuracy.
- Improved exposure when taking photos outside or backlit, and improved clarity in low light.
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion.
- Enhanced transfer of content from old phone to new phone using Motorola Migrate.
- Fine-tuned feature that allows you to find phone when it is lost that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location.
Before attempting to download and install this major update make sure your Moto X's battery has at least 50% power.